2. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. Name and Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
3. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, SAUNDERS BROTHERS is the "data controller".
4. We will retain any Data you submit for 3 months and will not share it with any third party. Specifically, Data will only be used by us for internal record keeping;
Links to other websites
6. Data security is of great importance to SAUNDERS BROTHERS and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
7. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
8. This Website may place Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it
07 March 2018